5 Reasons Why You Have Gum Bleeding Issue
- Posted By: admin
Any form of gum disease, be it simple or complex, can lead to gum bleeding. One needs to cater to it as soon as one sees an inkling of blood while brushing or flossing. It is often developed due to the presence of a large number of microorganisms and bacteria in your mouth. It can turn troublesome if not treated on time and can also cause bad breath.
Why Do People Suffer From Bleeding Gum Issues?
Several causes could be directly related to gum bleeding. Five of the primary ones are:
- If you brush your teeth too hard or too rough, it could lead to gum bleeding.
- The buildup of plaque on the exterior of the tooth can be a leading cause of gum bleeding. If you do not eliminate the plaque, it turns hard, hence becomes tartar, which causes gum bleeding.
- Any tooth infection that may be present either in the gums or pulps. And hormonal changes are also one of the reasons one may suffer from gum bleeding.
- If you do not maintain dental hygiene by regularly brushing and flossing, you are prone to develop bleeding gum problems once every now and then.
- Any prior dental aesthetics that may not be well fitted in your mouth could also cause gum bleeding. And deficiency of vitamins and calcium can make your teeth and gums weak, eventually giving rise to gum bleeding.
It would be wise to visit the dental clinic near Behala and contact Dr Apratim Ganguly, the leading dentist. He is the best dentist who can treat all your dental problems with ease.
What Are The Things That You Should Avoid If You Are Suffering From Gum Bleeding?
Some of the things that you should avoid during gum bleeding are:
- It would be best if you did not use tobacco in any form because it damages your gums further.
- You should not take any tablets like aspirin, ibuprofen, and others without consulting the dentist.
- You should also avoid alcohol and alcoholic products because alcohol makes your gum bleeding worse.
- It is a must to have a periodontal examination of the teeth and gums to ensure everything works fine.
- You need to cut down carbohydrates and sugary items and follow an austere diet during gum bleeding.
What Are The Other Health Conditions That May Be Associated With Gum Bleeding?
Some of the other health conditions that may be directly related to gum bleeding are:
- Heart or cardiac issues are one of the most common diseases that are directly related to gum bleeding. One may suffer from stroke, paralysis attack, and other severe disorders.
- One may also develop ling disease that may require urgent medical attention.
- In today’s time, diabetes is also of the common diseases that are caused due to gum bleeding.
- It leads to the premature birth of the fetus or low weight fetus if the mother suffers from gum bleeding during pregnancy.
What Are The Symptoms Of Gum Bleeding?
Some of the symptoms of gum bleeding are:
- Swollen gums that are red and sensitive to touch.
- If you bleed while brushing and flossing your teeth and gums.
- Loose, crooked, misaligned teeth.
- It changes the way you bite because of malocclusion.
- Dental fittings like teeth braces and dental implants are loosely fitted, requiring a professional to fix them in their exact place.
- Pain and difficulty while chewing or eating.
If you have been suffering from gum bleeding, it would be wise to visit the nearest dental clinic near Behala. It has the best dentists available to treat all kinds of dental problems. You can also see Dr Apratim Ganguly, who has been an undistinguished dentist. He has served scores of people by treating their issues with his expertise.